Monday, May 6, 2013

Get Drinking!

So as you know last week I said that I would be posting some new recipes that I'd try. Well I kinda forgot that my sisters stag was this weekend so I didn't get to try very many. However I did try one new thing and that was chicken wraps. I bought a rotisserie chicken from the store and had a salad one night with the chicken, then the next night my husband and I had salad wraps with it. Basically it was everything you would have in a salad put in a wrap. I have to say it was absolutely delicious!

The one I had for dinner...
 
My one I had for supper...so yummy and so healthy!
 
It was so nice to have all these fresh and healthy ingredients for supper all wrapped up in one! This was my last super healthy meal before the weekend came. I can say I ate pretty healthy over the weekend but I wasn't able to work out and I drank, a lot of beer. I went out for the weekend for my sisters staggette so of course I drank. I don't drink often and it was the first time I've drank since my little girl came into the picture. Today I am paying for it. I was gonna do my measurements and weigh in today and I realized how swollen I was and when I stepped on the scale I had gained 2lbs. I can definitely say that drinking on the weekends is not worth it. So today I am back on the saddle again. I did my hasfit workout this morning then this afternoon me and the little one went for a 1 mile walk then we will be going for another walk this evening as a family. I'm hoping to continue losing like I was before this weekend :).
 
It can be hard sometimes with a newborn to get out for a walk but I wanna make sure no matter what I'm doing some sort of exercise. Another thing I know I need to do is drink more water. The average person doesn't drink enough water and I know I'm one of them. On average I'm only drinking 4 glasses a day when I should be drinking at least 8. I have to drink more! That will be my personal challenge for this week. Drink at least 8 glasses a day. Will you join my challenge? If every day you can replace a regular drink of yours with water till you get to the point where all you drink is water your set. However depending on your weight there is a certain amount of water your body needs. Here's how you can figure that out.
 
Get drinking everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment