Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Catch Up Day...

Since the last time I posted I have been quite busy. I got held hostage at my parents house, attended some birthday parties, did some grocery shopping and cleaned my house like crazy. I have been a bit off track and wasn't able to work out for a few days but am back on track. My husband and I did our weekly weigh in today and I was quite surprised with the results as it was such a crappy week for working out. Turns out I lost 3.6 lbs and 16 inches overall, lets just say I was ecstatic.

So as I said I did some grocery shopping this week and earlier last week I had written a post about the cost of eating healthy. Well with the help of sales and bargain hunting I was able to get three weeks of healthy foods for $100. Food on this list included eggs, cheese, chicken, veggies, cottage cheese, nuts, shrimp, fruits and pasta. This is the first time my husband and I have went to the store and only bought healthy foods. I was quite proud of myself that we were able to get all this stuff for ourselves to help continue our path to a healthy lifestyle.

My Breakfast This Morning

Now that we have our food figured out we can continue our workout plan that we follow (hasfit.com) and hopefully keep seeing our awesome results. I'm hoping that the weather gets nicer so me and my little one can continue our walks around the neighbourhood to boost my workouts. I'm hoping in the next few days I'll be able to try some new recipes for you guys and let you know how they turn out...thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment